ProJet3D is focused on sales and support of the 3D Systems ProJet range of professional 3D Printers, supplied by CDG in the UK. These printers can make a significant difference to your design and manufacturing processes. There is an impressive range of around twenty ProJet models to choose from, based on four different technologies. As CDG have been supplying 3D Printers to UK Industry & Universities since 2003, we have many years experience and can advise you which technology and materials are best suited for your application.
The choice of ProJet models and which technology they belong to is summarised below:
- CJP – ColourJet Printing in plaster – ProJet 660, 860;
- plus new UK stock;
- MJP – MultiJet Printing – ProJet 2500, 3600, 5000, 5500X;
- plus the new ProJet 2500 for MultiJet Printing in rubber, plastic & clear;
- SLA – StereoLithography – ProJet 6000, 7000;
- plus the choice of build heights to maximise material useage.
ProJet is a registered trademark of 3D Systems Corporation for which CDG are authorised resellers. Please contact us for a meeting to review sample parts or for a demonstration of the technology or email email@example.com